SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
SAMSUNG S7 AND S7 EDGE AND SAMSUNG LEVEL BOX SLIM PROMOTION
(“PROMOTION”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter” or “Samsung”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 22nd December 2016 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 11th January 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland resident aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
- This Promotion is only available to O2 consumers and O2 business customers purchasing up to 10 devices. (I.e. not to any reseller)
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or O2 or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of the Promoter is not eligible to enter.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) model of the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) from an O2 store, online at www.O2.co.uk, through O2 telesales or O2 Business Customers Services, on standard Pay Monthly, Refresh, Business Essentials or Small Biz tariffs within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a Samsung Level Box Slim by redemption (the “Reward”).
- The Reward is non-‐transferable and there is no cash alternative. Samsung provides no guarantee that all colours will remain available for selection throughout the Promotion Period. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/O2-freespeaker to complete the online claim, upload proof of purchase, enter the IMEI number and provide all other required information (“Claim”).
- Participants must wait fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase to submit their Claim. Following the fourteen (14) day waiting period Participants have thirty (30) days to submit their Claim (the “Claim Period”). This means that the final Claim date for a Promotion Product purchased on 11 January 2017 is no later than 23:59 on 23 February 2017. For the avoidance of doubt the date of purchase counts as day one. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of one (1) Claim during the Promotion Period.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated.
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at O2@samsungpromotions.claims within thirty (30) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Delivery of the Reward will be to the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland only postal address provided in the Claim within thirty (30) days of Claim validation. If the reward is found to be faulty following delivery, the participant should contact the Promoter’s redemption agent Opia Limited by email on O2@samsungpromotions.claims in the first instance.
- Applications that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must immediately email O2@samsungpromotions.claims to cancel the Claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with O2 whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsungpromotions.claims/O2-freespeaker form part of the Terms and Conditions.